Intelligent, brand-aware blog copywriting at affordable rates
At Big Star Copywriting we have a team of professional blog copywriters working for clients across a range of sectors. As a white label supplier to our search agency clients, we write regular blog posts for several household name brands as well as working directly with several businesses on their blog content. We also regularly blog on copywriting and content issues ourselves. Read our blog here
Why use Big Star Copywriting as your blog copywriter?
- We Make It Easy: you set the parameters, our professional blog copywriters will create content that exactly matches your in-house style, tone of voice and brand values. You can trust us to represent you and your brand as if you were writing it yourself.
- We Take The Headaches Out Of Running Your Blog: You can have as much or as little approval as you want and totally rely on us for consistency and prompt delivery. We deliver to any publishing schedule and can publish the content for you. That means that you can totally outsource your blog copywriting to us and trust that your content will be as good – if not better – than you can write yourself.
- Your Customers Will Enjoy Our Content… and keep coming back to it. We help you build and keep an audience with credibie and authentic content
- Our Blog Content Will Improve Your Search Results. We ghostwrite blogs and articles for some of the UK’s largest brands and our blogs and guest blog are a key part of their campaigns to generate those all-important backlinks to your site, whether as guest posts or shared links through social media.
Contact us now to discuss our blog copywriting rates
Our costs depend on:
- Level of research involved
- Level of interpretation required (e.g with complex data, technical information etc)
- Subject matter
- Frequency required
- Whether publication is included
- Time taken in the approval process
Why write a blog?
Blogs are an extremely powerful and dynamic component of your content marketing mix. They add authority to your site, raise your brand profile and demonstrate your expertise. Blogs can generate sales both directly and indirectly although the best blogs tend to focus on increasing customer trust by showing you are real people, sharing new ideas and concepts and creating a powerful information resource for your customers. Our blog copywriters can help you define your personality by creating an authentic tone of voice for your organisation and inspiring contribution and interaction.
Blog copywriting improves your search results
Blogging has become an important part of your SEO strategy. If you write interesting stuff on your blog readers will bookmark it, share it, Tweet it and link to it. That generates links back to your site. Our blog copywriters also produce guest blog posts tailored to the target publication to increase chances of acceptance.
We write content that inspires people to share and link to your content. The more quality inbound links your blog generates, the higher your relevance, the better your search engine rankings.
Good blogging turns readers into customers and retains those customers
A well-written blog can help turn traffic into customers. Our blog copywriting service can inspire other websites to include your articles and generate backlinks and in turn bring visitors to your site. Blogs are about generating trust and authenticity – two of the biggest factors in a successful online brand. Once you have those customers (or subscribers) a blog will keep them with you, provided you continue to share relevant information.
What kind of blog writing works?
As part of our blog copywriting service we craft informative, original, interesting and optimised articles of between 250 and 1000 words (sometimes longer). Before you start our blog writing service, it’s important that you buy in to how the best blogs achieve success. The best approach is to invest time and care into writing and creating the very best, expert articles in your niche. Good blogging involves:
- Creating a personal tone of voice
- Showing the human side of your company
- Being authentic
- Being opinionated
- Carving out a carefully researched niche
- Posting frequently (at least once a week)
- Posting regularly (establish a publishing schedule)
- Giving it time (you may not see results for weeks, even months – it’s not a short-term investment)
- Engaging your customers in conversation
- Sharing valuable information for free
If your blog writing is compelling, relevant and intelligent people will read every word. Not only that but they’ll subscribe and link to the blog which is the whole point that you’ve started it in the first place.
For more information on our blog copywriting service contact us now