SEO Content Baseline Report
A custom-built report to supercharge your search results
Our SEO Content Baseline Report is a powerful and insightful website review that benchmarks your SEO ranking potential against competitors.
It’s full of useful, practical information that you can start applying immediately, including optimisation recommendations, content suggestions, keyword opportunities and more.
Use the report to inform your content strategy and take the first steps to improving your organic rankings and traffic.
What's included in the report?
Section 1: Website SEO health check
8 Metrics to Evaluate Your Current SEO Potential
- Domain authority score
- Number of referring domains
- Number of internal links
- Spam score
- Google Page Speed Insights score
- SEO technical error overview
- Geolocation of website visitors
- Keyword rankings over time – Past 2 years
Section 2: Keyword insights
5 Website Keyword Performance Insights
- How many keywords your website ranks for
- Position split of keyword rankings
- Top 20 keywords driving traffic to the website
- Number of pages showing in Google’s SERP features
- Intent of ranking keywords (%) – Transactional, promotional, informational, etc
Section 3: Competitive Positioning
4 SEO Competition Insights & Opportunities
- Keywords that competitors rank for but you don’t
- Keywords in common with competitors
- Top competitors targeting similar Organic keywords
- Keyword overlap versus competitors
Section 4: Content Optimisation Opportunities
4 x Personalised Optimisation Recommendations for Key Webpages
- Meta data optimisation suggestions
- Improvement suggestions for on-page content
- Image and page speed analysis
- Keyword optimisation
Section 5: Content Creation Opportunities
Insights on Content That Performs Well for 4 Direct Competitors
- Service page content opportunities
- Blog content opportunities
Frequently asked questions
Once we’ve received your order, it takes our SEO and content experts up to 5 working days to review your website. You’ll receive your custom-built report approximately one week after placing an order.
All we need from you is your website URL (that you’d like us to review) and a list of three competitor websites. We’ll use this information to benchmark performance against competitors and uncover content opportunities.
The SEO Baseline Report is a multi-slide presentation with charts, tables,
insights and actions for you to take away. Find out more information of what’s
The custom-built report is full of insights and actionable tips to implement. You can use the information provided to help you and your marketing team form a content and SEO strategy. You can also use it as the foundation of a wider SEO and content campaign.
Once you’ve received your report, we can discuss ongoing SEO and content projects with you. We offer a 3-month content and SEO package, ad-hoc content creation and personalised support packages.
To put it plainly, we’re SEO and copywriting experts. We have years of experience working with big-name clients like New Era, One Fine Stay, Avansas, Thomas Cook and more. We have the expertise required to inform your content strategy, drive traffic and deliver conversions. We could go on, but we’ll finish up by saying that, as a business, we’re interested in forming long-term professional partnerships with companies that understand the value of great content and smart SEO. We’ll never offer you anything less than our Big Star best.
How it works
1. Provide the URL of the website you’d like to analyse, along with three of your closest competitors. You can enter this information here.
2. Purchase our SEO Baseline Report online using a credit card, Stripe or Paypal.
3. Our SEO experts will analyse your website using a collection of professional SEO tools and practices.
4. Within 5 working days, we’ll send you your custom-built SEO Baseline Report.
5. It’s question time! Do you have any questions about the information provided? We’ll happily help you on your road to SEO success.
Get in touch
Do you have any questions about our SEO Baseline report? Complete our contact form and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
Phone : 01803 865025