We pride ourselves on being extremely easy to work with. We’re flexible, versatile and never compromise on quality. Even when we’re staring down tight deadlines. Our process looks a little something like this:
1. Reach out to us – The first step is to get in touch. Whether that’s by phone or via our contact form doesn’t matter. Initially, we’ll begin by taking a step back and looking at the bigger picture. What does your business do? What do you want your SEO copy to achieve? Who are you competing against? This allows us to shape our general approach to the project.
2. Get stuck into the specifics – Next, we flesh out the plan with specifics. Our SEO team will look at the best ways to achieve your aims and report back on what they consider the best course of action. We’re one of the few copywriting agencies in the UK to have an in-house SEO team, so we cover everything from keyword research to a full-service monthly package that gives you everything you need to dominate your chosen search terms. And if your own SEO team has done the groundwork and you just need copywriters, we get straight to the critical details and work out deadlines, quantities and writer briefs.
3. Finding your writer – Once we’re almost ready to go, we’ll assign your project a writer. We’ve developed a large and talented stable of writers over the years, so we usually have someone we immediately know will work well. If the project turns into a longer-term working relationship, we’ll always try and keep that writer attached to your project. It guarantees consistency and ensures we’ve got someone who understands your business’ tone of voice and brand style.
4. Producing the first draft – With every project, our writers receive a comprehensive brief that helps them understand precisely what you’re looking for. This is particularly important for SEO, as there are a few more things to think about. Our writers will then produce a first draft, and it will be passed through our proofreading and editing teams before it’s sent over for your approval.
5. Revising and editing – Our clients tend to think our copy is pretty perfect the first time around. But we also understand that things regularly need tweaking and that the creative process is a two-way discussion. Your feedback can only improve the copy we create for you in the future. We’re happy to make edits and revisions, and we always turn those around as quickly as humanly possible.