Working with Big Star on your web copywriting couldn’t be easier. We make sure of it. For most clients, the process looks something like this:
1. Reach out to us – The first thing to do is to get in touch. Whether by phone or our contact form doesn’t matter to us. What’s important is that we get the ball rolling and discuss what you need. We begin by looking at things more generally and talking about your brand, where your website’s at, and what you’re aiming for. To do our job, we need a basic understanding of how you do yours.
2. Sorting out the specifics – Next, we move on to the specifics. This is when we discuss details like how many pages you need, when they’re to be delivered, what tone of voice we’ll use and your SEO requirements. And our expert in-house SEO team is on hand to help if you need assistance with SEO.
3. Assigning and briefing writers – At this stage, we’ll assign one (or more, depending on the size of the project) of our talented writers to your project. Everyone has their own speciality, so we’ll team you up with the most appropriate writer – typically someone who has a good understanding of your industry or who’s a good fit with your brand’s voice. We then comprehensively brief the writer so they have all the information they need.
4. Time for the first draft – Your writer will go away and work their magic on the first draft. Every piece of work we produce is then put through our strict proofreading and editorial process, so you’re guaranteed high-quality, error-free copy every time.
5. Revisions and edits – We don’t want to blow our own trumpet too much, but we tend to get things right the first time. However, we recognise that improvements can always be made, and we love to get feedback from our clients, so we’re happy to make any revisions and edits you require.