Unlike the world of finance, working with Big Star and their superstar team of financial services copywriters is remarkably simple.
1. Drop us a line – Your first move is to get in touch and begin a discussion about what you’re looking for. You may not know exactly. Fortunately, we’ve got an excellent editorial and SEO team here at Big Star that can offer advice on what works and what doesn’t, as well as what type of copy best suits your business needs.
2. Let’s get specific – Once we’re all on the same page about what we’re aiming for, it’s time to lock down the details. That means working out timeframes and quantities, as well as preparing briefs for our writers.
3. Assigning writers – Depending on the size of your project, we’ll either assign one writer or multiple. We always match you with the writer who’s best suited to the project and able to represent your business accurately. We’ll try to keep that writer attached to any future projects we may work together on to ensure consistency and give them a chance to really get to know your company.
4. Those thrilling first drafts – Here’s the exciting part. Our writer will produce their first draft according to the specifics set out in the brief. After running it through our comprehensive proofreading and editing service, we’ll send it over to you to check out.
5. Revisions and edits – We usually get things pretty much perfect the first time around, but we are happy to revise and edit the copy based on your feedback. We’ll always let you know when we think something you’ve highlighted is worth keeping, and we’ll make sure all revisions are turned around as quickly as possible.