Our service is remarkably simple. It’s so straightforward that we can sum it up in five easy steps.
1. Get in touch – We can’t do anything until you pick up that phone or fill out our contact form. It doesn’t matter if you’re unsure what type of content will best suit your business, our fantastic SEO and marketing specialists can advise and guide you in that regard.
2. Getting to know your brand – To create world-class travel copy, we need to understand what makes your business tick. We need to understand why customers choose you and what makes your brand special. We want to be able to speak with your brand’s voice, so we’ll start the process by getting to know your company.
3. Setting up the project – Once we understand what makes you different, we’ll get stuck into the nitty-gritty. This means working out the project details. Which demographic is your content aimed at? What deadlines are we working to? How many pages do you require?
4. Formulating first drafts – Once we have the details we need to create a brief, we’ll assign a writer (or writers) to the project. We’ve worked with a lot of travel companies in the past, so we’re fortunate to have several specialist travel content writers on the team. They’ll go away and create the first draft. Then it’s proofed by our in-house editing team and sent back to you.
5. Editing and revisions – Generally, our first drafts don’t need much revision. But we’ll always listen to feedback and make any edits you think necessary as quickly as possible. As we work together in the future, we’ll try and keep the same writers attached to your projects. This allows them to develop a deeper understanding of the nuances of your brand’s tone of voice and guarantees consistency.