Fashion copywriting: What makes a product description ‘sizzle’?
Find out why outsourcing your product descriptions to an expert product copywriter might be your smartest move yet.
Copywriting agencies can help online travel firms with essential content production
Five questions a copywriting agency might ask to help you find your brand DNA
Online marketing is an interaction between you and your prospective customer. If you were feeling poetic you might call it a dance, but it’s really more like a conversation between a tradesman and a homeowner.
As a person, people recognise you not just by the way you look and dress, but by the way you speak. For a company, it’s no different. That’s where a brand copywriter can help.
A good web copywriter can find what makes your company special. Finding your USP and your brand story makes your content stand out online.
- Five Steps to content marketing excellence
- What makes good e-commerce content great?
- Sources of inspiration: Where to find original ideas for your online content
- Fashion copywriting: What makes an effective product description?
- 5 reasons why you should outsource product descriptions to the experts
- Why travel businesses should prioritise content