If you’re not writing blog content that your readers love then you’re wasting your time. Use these copywriting tips to write exceptional content.
Five questions a copywriting agency might ask to help you find your brand DNA
Online marketing is an interaction between you and your prospective customer. If you were feeling poetic you might call it a dance, but it’s really more like a conversation between a tradesman and a homeowner.
As a person, people recognise you not just by the way you look and dress, but by the way you speak. For a company, it’s no different. That’s where a brand copywriter can help.
A good web copywriter can find what makes your company special. Finding your USP and your brand story makes your content stand out online.
Successful content marketing relies on constant monitoring and adjustment. Here are 10 useful things that Google Analytics can tell you about your content.
Big Star Copywriting pick our 10 favourite copywriting books – the perfect starting point for content creators and marketeers everywhere.
- Fashion copywriting: What makes an effective product description?
- 5 reasons why you should outsource product descriptions to the experts
- Why travel businesses should prioritise content
- Identity crisis? 5 questions copywriters ask to find your brand DNA
- The heart of online marketing: Know yourself, know your audience
- How a copywriter can give your brand a voice