If you’re not writing blog content that your readers love then you’re wasting your time. Use these copywriting tips to write exceptional content.
At the start you’re just getting to know each other: the customer is telling you what they want, while you’re explaining what you can do for them. Read more...
Successful content marketing relies on constant monitoring and adjustment. Here are 10 useful things that Google Analytics can tell you about your content.
Big Star Copywriting pick our 10 favourite copywriting books – the perfect starting point for content creators and marketeers everywhere.
You create website content for two reasons. To increase your visibility in search. To capture the attention of your human audience and persuade them of the value of your products or services. Readability comes into play when considering both factors and can make a huge difference if you want to convert your website traffic into […]
Why it pays to use a professional web copywriter if you want to communicate effectively online.
Telling your story is difficult – here are some tips on how to write an about us page that really gets your audience to listen to you.
Is long copy dead? One school of thought says “keep it short” but is there still a place for long copy in your web copywriting?
- The heart of online marketing: Know yourself, know your audience
- How a copywriter can give your brand a voice
- What the right web copywriter can reveal to you about your USP
- 10 awesome things Google Analytics can tell you about your content
- Nine copywriting fundamentals for blogging excellence
- 10 Must Read Copywriting and Content Creation Books