Your brand story is the blueprint for all your communications.
- It's the vision for your business
- It identifies the customers you love, and that love you in return
- It's the strategic core of your marketing
- It’s your distilled essence
- It’s what makes you different from everyone else
- It’s your DNA
- It enables you to write compelling and meaningful communications
- It's the story of your business, told in a way people can relate to
- It's what gets people talking about you
- It's the reason customers will pay more for your product or service
People connect to genuine, interesting stories - stories in which they see themselves, their hopes, their aspirations and their desires.
Brand story is a powerful strategic tool.
Our brand story service identifies and communicates a powerful and distinct identity to your customers. At a practical level it can increase your customer share, boost your bottom line and secure the long-term development of your business.
As a business owner, director or brand manager, it can give you the direction you need to invigorate your staff and get them all working together behind one clear vision for your business.
Brand story enables you to communicate succinctly and positively with media, investors and strategic partners, as well as your customers.
We build into it an "Elevator Pitch" - a single potent paragraph that contains the distilled essence of what you're about.
We boil it down further to the "Bumper Sticker" - your strap line. The core idea that you want everyone to know about you.
How to write a brand story.
A brand story helps to build deep, long-lasting and valuable relationships with consumers. It also helps protect and nurture brands now at the mercy of consumer generated content and interactions.
The creation of a meaningful brand story carries very specific challenges.
These might include:
- Your voice - how are you going to speak?
- Your heart – what messages will always be with you?
- Your personality – how do you get people to listen to what you have to say?
- Your social skills – how do you make new friends and tell them new things?
- Your DNA - what are the intrinsic values of your organisation, the fundamental things that make you, you.
The process of creating a brand story is as compelling as the output itself.
In a series of face-to-face conversations with the principal stakeholders, we examine the challenges you face, the history of your organisation and where you want to go with it.
It can be tough, and there can be difficult questions. But it's always collaborative, not combative. We're not management consultants there to do a hatchet job, or to try and impose new processes on your working world.
We are looking for one fantastically positive outcome - a story that your customers will love.
We want to take you back to the "Big Bang" moment - perhaps long ago - when you were first fired with enthusiasm for your business. We want to find out how your customers see you, how you fit into your market, which brands and organisations you admire and where you sit in the wider world.
Throughout the process, we look for opportunities to make you stand out in your unique way. This is not about invention but uncovering what's already there, revealing the things that are great about you and harnessing them into a single, crystal-clear vision.