We’ve made working with Big Star as easy as possible by streamlining our processes and ensuring our team’s as agile as possible. Generally, working with our press release writing service looks something like this:
1. Reach out to the Big Star team – The first step is to get in touch with our team via phone or our contact form. It doesn’t matter if you’re not entirely sure what type of press release or copy you require, as we’ll advise and guide you to the best way to meet your aims and objectives.
2. Tell us about yourself – Once we’re past the introductions stage, we’ll begin by finding out a little more about your company. Context is critical when creating copy that sounds and feels like it’s written by your brand. So we’ll talk to you about the wider industry in which you operate, what you hope to achieve with your press release and what makes your business stand out from the crowd.
3. Building the brief – Now that we understand what your business is all about, we’ll get more detail-oriented. This is where we work out project specifics, such as the length of the document, where it will be published and SEO requirements. From these details, we’ll construct a comprehensive brief for our writers.
4. Assigning press release writers – Next, we match your business with the Big Star writer that best meets your needs. Sometimes, we choose a writer because they have relevant industry expertise. On other occasions, they’re picked because they’re the best fit for your brand’s voice. Having assigned the writer(s) to the project, we’ll brief them, and they’ll start the first draft.
5. Proofing, revisions and edits – All of our writers’ work is passed through our in-house proofing process, so you’re guaranteed high-quality, error-free copy every time. Once the first draft is finished and proofed, we’ll send it to you for approval. If you want any revisions or edits made, we’re happy to do so. But we’re also pretty sure you’ll love what our writers can do the first time around.