Working with Big Star is ridiculously easy. In fact, it couldn’t be any easier – we designed it that way. We’ll walk you through the process.
1. Get in touch – First things first, drop us a line. Pick up the phone or fill out our contact form and tell us what you need. We’re friendly, approachable and knowledgeable, so we’ll be able to offer a bit of help and advice whether you know precisely what you’re looking for or not.
2. A little more detail – Once we’ve got an overview of the project and what you’re aiming for, we’ll start working on the specifics. This means looking at your audience demographics, working out delivery timeframes and establishing the scale and scope of your email marketing campaign.
3. Pairing you with a writer – Depending on how big the project is, we’ll either pair you with a writer or choose several writers to work on your emails. We’re pretty proud of the talented team of writers we’ve got here at Big Star and are more than sure that we’ll be able to find the suitable writer(s) for you.
Once we’ve put together our team, we’ll try to keep the same writers attached to your businesses for the duration of our working relationship. It’s the best way of guaranteeing consistency and ensuring our writers acquire a more in-depth understanding of your company.
4. Briefing and first drafts – Next comes the all-important first draft. Our writers are always thoroughly briefed, so they know exactly what you’re looking for. They’re also accustomed to achieving quick turnarounds without compromising on quality. Once the first drafts have gone through our comprehensive proofing and editing process, they’ll be sent to you for approval.
5. Rewrites and edits – We’re pretty used to getting things right the first time of asking. But we also understand that the creative process is a two-way dialogue. If you’ve got anything you want to be adapted or changed in your emails, just let us know. If there’s a particular reason it’s there, we’ll tell you why we think it should stay but leave the final call up to you. If not, we’ll make the edits and have your copy back as quick as a flash.