Music content marketing that rocks.
An experienced music copywriter and search marketer, Big Star Copywriting helps musical instrument retailers, music venues and artists achieve better results with their search and content marketing.
Taking away the pain and hassle of having to create regular high-quality content - we manage the whole process. We'll optimise your paid search ads for lower CPC and higher conversions. We're industry savvy, with a strong background in music copywriting and promotion. And in case you were wondering, yes, we took our name from the legendary 70s band.
Want to know more? Get in touch now.
Get in touch
Music copywriters & marketers who live music.
Over the last decade, we’ve worked as a music copywriter with leading brands in musical instrument retail, live entertainment and music industry logistics including Bonners Music, Komedia and Gigantic.
- Regular blogs that answer the questions your customers are searching for
- Scheduled, managed and optimised social media channels
- Product descriptions in high volume for large online retailers
- Music content marketing that improves SEO, increases traffic and drives conversions
Our MD, Derryck worked as a staff music writer and PR for WEA/Warners, Virgin and Polydor including for artists as diverse as the Flaming Lips, Culture Club, Iggy Pop and Madness. As a journalist, he then wrote for Tower Records, BBC.co.uk, Amazon, Rough Guides and Time Life. As a music copywriter and editorial consultant, he's also written on music projects for Heineken, World Circuit and Frukt.
In addition, within our copywriting team, we have creative people with music e-commerce, live performing and recording experience. Our passion for music is unquestionable and our ability to create content that converts has been proven time and again.
"Using Big Star for Adwords and Google Shopping management, we very quickly saw a massive increase in impressions (84%) coupled with a 41% increase in clicks. Best of all we’ve experienced a huge saving in cost per conversion which dropped 53%.”
Tony White, Bonners Music
We’ll make your marketing sound amazing.
- SEO product descriptions that increase search traffic and conversions
- Engaging, shareable articles that build communities and drive traffic
- Powerful stories for your brand, band, product or service
- Social channels planned, scheduled and managed
- Google Shopping or Adwords campaigns optimised for success
- Content-led music and entertainment marketing plans for artist, venue, product or service campaigns
- Targeted outreach through online PR, guest blogging and link building
- Email campaigns broadcast at the right times, to the right people
- Website content optimised and published for you
More on the setlist…
Helping music fans find you.
Wonderful content is an essential part of online marketing, particularly if you want to achieve good google rankings.
You need a music copywriter that can create beautifully crafted, shareable content that connects wholeheartedly with your target audience.
Don’t create content no-one will read.
We can advise you on content strategy, editorial ideas and ways to engage with your social media audience, so you get maximum value from your marketing investment.
Want to hear more?