Content to help you drive traffic and sales
An experienced music copywriter and search marketer, Big Star Copywriting helps musical instrument retailers, music venues and artists achieve better results with their search and content marketing.
Taking away the pain and hassle of having to create regular high-quality content - we manage the whole process. We're industry savvy, with a strong background in music copywriting and promotion. And in case you were wondering, yes, we took our name from the legendary 70s band.
To find out more about our music copywriting service, fill in the form or give us a call on 01803 865025
Music copywriters who live music.
Our MD, Derryck, worked as a staff music writer and PR for WEA/Warners, Virgin and Polydor for artists as diverse as the Flaming Lips, Culture Club, Iggy Pop and Madness. As a journalist, he then wrote for Tower Records, BBC.co.uk, Amazon, Rough Guides and Time Life. As a music copywriter and editorial consultant, he's also written on music projects for Heineken, World Circuit and Frukt.
Over the last decade, we’ve worked as a music copywriter with leading brands in musical instrument retail, live entertainment and music industry logistics including Bonners Music, Komedia and Gigantic. Within our copywriting team, we have creative people with music e-commerce, live performing and recording experience. Our passion for music is unquestionable and our ability to create content that converts has been proven time and again.
We can help your music business with...
- Regular blogs that answer the questions your customers are searching for
- Scheduled, managed and optimised social media channels
- Product descriptions in high volume for large online retailers
- Music content marketing that improves SEO, increases traffic and drives conversions
- SEO product descriptions that increase search traffic and conversions
- Engaging, shareable articles that build communities and drive traffic
- Powerful stories for your brand, band, product or service
- Social channels planned, scheduled and managed
- Google Shopping or Adwords campaigns optimised for success
- Content-led music and entertainment marketing plans for artist, venue, product or service campaigns
- Targeted outreach through online PR, guest blogging and link building
- Email campaigns broadcast at the right times, to the right people
- Website content optimised and published for you
Helping music fans find you
You need a music copywriter that can create beautifully crafted, shareable content that connects wholeheartedly with your target audience.
We can advise you on content strategy, editorial ideas and ways to engage with your social media audience, so you get maximum value from your marketing investment.
The results? More engagement, better ranking and - ultimately - more sales. Talk to us today. Fill in the form or give us a call on 01803 865025.
Latest from our blog
When it comes to SEO copywriting, the content that ranks best in search engine results pages (SERPS) is written with an SEO mindset, but it’s not written JUST for Google. It may sound like a subtle distinction, but it’s one that really matters. Google wants you to write quality content that its users trust will … Read More
“People don’t buy features, they buy benefits. Your copy needs to get across three things: what the product does, how it is used and why people should buy it.”
“’Tone of voice reflects your brand personality, helps you connect with your audience, and makes you different from the rest’.” – SEMrush
“Create your own product description that’s original, longer, and richer than Amazon and you stand a chance of outperforming them on a search results page for the same product.”
“How can I say everything I need in such a short space?” This is a question that every rookie pay-per-click ad copywriter asks themselves. It can feel a bit like being a chef cooking for a banquet on a camping stove in a cupboard. It’s a tight squeeze. You’ve only got a few ingredients to … Read More
Your inbox competition is fierce. As the world goes online, the maths are simple. More businesses are simply sending more emails to keep their businesses front of mind and their subscribers engaged. Email marketing is still your most solid bridge to your customers. But it can quickly become your weakest link if nobody is reading … Read More